Head of IT Division and Project Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mohammad has 7+ years of experience working on IT Governance and Project Management out of which 10 years are related to Information Systems, working with diverse clients from the Middle East, coupled with applied experience governing and managing IT projects and services based on the approaches and frameworks of COBIT 5, Lean IT Kaizen, ITIL, and Project Management based on PMI and Scrum.
Equipped with a solid team-building skills, flexibility, leadership, communication skills (with clients, vendors, and co-workers), and analytic thinking; which have been proven through the various successfully delivered projects on schedule and within budget.You can click the button above to ask me about it & projects. If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below.
Certified in Lean IT Kaizen,COBIT 5 Implementation,Professional Scrum Master,PMP,ITIL V3, ILMLeadership Skills,MCTS in Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations.
Awarded the Chairman Award – Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority, 2014. and theDistinguished Employee Award – Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority, 2011.
Currently holding thepositionof Head of IT Division at the Commerce and Tourism Development Authority, Sharjah, UAE, since January 2011
•Strategically plan and manage the IT Division technically and financially to achieve the most support of IT to the business.
• Preparing and defining Business Case, ROI, Project SOW, Financial Plan, Objectives, Deliverables, Risk & QA Management plans, for several projects (i.e. ERP, BI solutions, Hotel Licenses and Classification, Hotel Statistics, Training Course Systems, websites, mobile apps, mobile VR apps, marketing projects, events…).
• Identifying the resources requirement, building project team, assigning responsibilities, resolving conflicts, and maintaining a collaborative and efficient working environment.
• Drafting Proposals, RFP, Agreements, participating in procurement processes.
• Leading the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans.
•Directing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members, contractors, and clients, maintaining consensus and prioritisation.
• A member of the SOP Steering Committee (Standard Operating Procedures) aiming to reengineer the processes of the whole organization including As-Is and To-Be processes to reduce waste and risk, following COBIT and Lean Kaizen mindset.