United Arab Emirates
Bill Gates quoted once; ''If you give people tools, and they use their natural abilities and their curiosity, they will develop things in ways that will surprise you very much beyond what you might have expected''
Mohammed is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Virtualization and Microsoft Certified Professional; with overall 5+ years of extensive Enterprise IT & Technology experience mixed with ambition and desire to strive and learn technology trends and solutions.
Having had my early work career within the Leading Systems integrator ( www.alpha.ae ) given me the chance to be part of the experienced assets as well as being a skilled, ambitious and fast learner in understanding and managing enterprise solutions architectures and giving the best of my time, knowledge and experience in benefiting any organization in its IT growth and expansion.
Briefly; talking about my skills and experience would be, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Virtualization & VMWare Planning and implementation
- Symantec Solutions Integration ( SEPM and Backup Exec solution )
- Domains, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Sites and replications in multiple domains and subnets
- Exchange Messaging ( 2003,2007 and 2010 with Lync Technology )
- Networking and Routing ( Juniper, CISCO SonicWall )
- Microsoft Product Support ( Windows |2003,2008 & 2012 with System Center Solutions| )
- Users Support and Services Management in a big scale organizations
Getting the big picture of my background profile, Pleasepay a visit to the links below:
Mohammed Fathi Ammar