San Francisco, California, United States
Dynamic Team Leaderwho excels in project management and effectively coordinates the efforts of many to achieve business objectives. Combines a proactive, practical approach with strong communications, planning and organizational skills.
Consistently commended for skillful team building, high level of integrity, and generating productivity among team members. Partners with business heads and often exceeds set goals by utilizing motivation, initiative, flexibility and leadership.
High-level expertise in executive assistant and project manager capacities to top executives and political leaders including US Cabinet Officials, Presidential and Congressional Candidates, and Tech and Social Reform Leaders.
Core Competencies Include:
1. Strategic Decision Making Skills
2. Creative Problem Solving
3. High-Level Confidentiality
4. Talent Selection and Management
5. Acute ability to match people and projects for maximum results
6. Exceptional event production skills.
7. Public Speaking
8. Group Facilitation
9. Strong Decision Making Skills