Creatively driven game programmer who teaches game development.
* Grew up lower middle class family, with hard working and resourceful immigrant parents.
* An artistic loner early in life, introverted and socially awkward till early adulthood.
* Flunked the 8th grade during an existential crisis.
* Recovering game addict (worst with EverQuest, 2001)
* Achieved dream jobs: first as a game programmer, then a college professor shortly after.
* Next dream job: changing the world with a technology startup company.
* Currently a popular full-time college professor.
* Quotes that identify my alignment: http://codegiraffe.com/quotes.txt