A&R / Strategic Planner / Artist Manager in Santa Monica, California
• As Just Great Management, I have 11 years experience in finding, developing and managing unique music artists. Involved in all aspects of strategic career planning including artist development, production, promotion and all aspects of marketing, branding, social media strategy, networking. A staunch advocate for artist rights and fair practices, each accepted client receives recommendations based solely on THEM and their specific needs. (no cookie cutter strategies).
• 12 years experience as on-staff recording engineer/mixer/producer for major label and emerging artists at the Atlantic Records Studios (NYC) and A&M Records Studios (Hollywood), and iconoclastic independent NYC studio Regent Sound. Experienced in all aspects of A&R, artist development, artist relations, label relations. I was mentored by the legendary Ahmet Ertegun and worked with many top artists, producers, managers, engineers and industry executives.
• 6 years experience as Founder/CEO mid-level software company Panolog, which did millions of dollars in business by focusing on mission critical custom applications for Fortune 500 companies in entertainment, medical, bio-tech. Strategic partners with Apple, ACI, Sybase; clients included Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, MGM, HBO, MTV Networks, AMGEN, etc.
• 11 years experience as online and social media consultant for early Internet web start-ups including CyberStudios, ComSpan, memBrain. Worked with dozens of established entertainers and entertainment companies on web presences, interface design, websites, online kiosks, interactive television, online versions of established businesses such as record companies, ecommmerce, fullfilment, education, etc.
• Have been covered by the BBC, LA Times, USA Today and several blogs.
Social Media Marketing
Strategic Target Marketing
Production Planning and Management
Editorial Content Creation and Management