Strategic Consultant for Artists and Innovation in Santa Monica, California
• I am currently heading up Strategic Business Development for Venice, CA-based Operator International, a company which designs and produces amazing and effective IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES for corporate, public, and private events producing installations for retail entertainment, concert tours & festivals, trade shows, etc. The principals have been at it for over 10 years across the globe. As head of Strategic Business Development, I am actively putting together partnerships to help scale the company to become a leader in this very hot segment of the market. Got a serious idea? TRY ME...
• I am also continuing to operate as I have for 13 years as Just Great Management where I find, develop, exec manage, and advise the direction of unique music artists and innovative projects. Involved in all aspects of artist/project development, production, promotion plus marketing, branding, social media strategy, networking.
• 12 years experience as on-staff recording engineer/mixer/producer for major label and emerging artists at the Atlantic Records Studios (NYC) and A&M Records Studios (Hollywood), and iconoclastic independent NYC studio Regent Sound. Experienced in all aspects of A&R, artist development, artist relations, label relations. Integrally involved on 100's of albums, TV/BWAY shows, Concerts. Mentored by Ahmet Ertegun.
• Six years experience as Founder/CEO mid-level custom software company Panolog, did millions in business by focusing on mission critical custom applications for F500 companies in entertainment, medical, bio-tech. Strategic partners with Apple, ACI, Sybase; clients included Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, MGM/UA, HBO, MTV Networks, AMGEN, Mattel, etc.
• 11 years experience as online/social media consultant for early Internet web start-ups inc. CyberStudios, ComSpan, memBrain. Worked with dozens of entertainers and entertainment companies on website/shows, UX, online kiosks, interactive TV, etc.
• Have been covered by the BBC, LA Times, USA Today, and several blogs.
Social Media Marketing
Strategic Target Marketing
Production Planning and Management
Editorial Content Creation and Management