Strategic Consultant for Artists and Innovation in Santa Monica, California
• Just Great Management has evolved over the past 16 years. Starting by finding, developing, managing, and advising the direction of unique music artists, I expanded to consulting on innovative projects like immersive experiences, working with top shelf award winning creative and technical teams to design and produce amazing and effective projects for corporate, public, and private events, retail entertainment, concert tours & festivals, trade shows, etc.
Involved in all aspects of artist/project development, production, promotion plus marketing, branding, social media strategy, networking, and a whole lot of connecting.
• 12 years experience as on-staff recording engineer/mixer/producer for major label and emerging artists at the Atlantic Records Studios (NYC) and A&M Records Studios (Hollywood), and iconoclastic independent NYC studio Regent Sound. Experienced in all aspects of A&R, artist development, artist relations, label relations. Integrally involved on 100's of albums, TV/BWAY shows, Concerts. Mentored by Ahmet Ertegun.
• Six years experience as Founder/CEO mid-level custom software company Panolog, did millions of dollars in business by focusing on mission critical custom applications for F500 companies in entertainment, medical, bio-tech. Strategic partners with Apple, ACI, Sybase; clients inc Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, MGM/UA, HBO, MTV Networks, AMGEN, Mattel, etc.
• 11 years experience as online/social media consultant for early Internet web start-ups inc. CyberStudios, ComSpan, memBrain. Worked with dozens of entertainers and entertainment companies on website/shows, UX, online kiosks, interactive TV, etc.
• Have been covered by the BBC, LA Times, USA Today, and several blogs.
Social Media Marketing
Strategic Target Marketing
Production Planning and Management
Editorial Content Creation and Management