Brighouse, Yorkshire. And East London
IN PRE-PRODUCTION -
If They Can Dance, They've Got A Chance...
ORANGE FEVER The Movie: is a story about two men, eight dance steps and one curious orange colour.
Similar to THE INBETWEENERS in tone, it's MEN BEHAVING BADLY for the Facebook generation, imagine if American Pie was set around a tanning salon in West Yorkshire and you're halfway there..
ORANGE FEVER The Movie tells the story of two likely lads on an epic journey to find love. Trying every trick in the book; karaoke, salsa dancing and even fake tanning - with disastrous and hilarious results.
ORANGE FEVER, CURRENT STATUS -
- SCRIPT: completed
- LOCATIONS: Finalised, agreed (shot over four locations in Yorkshire & London)
- SOUNDTRACK: In development, with Brighouse & Rastrick Brass producing original score
- CAST & CREW: (DoP, Line Producer and runner needed. email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SHOOTING: October 2013
- POST PRODUCTION: November 2013
- FESTIVAL PREMIERE: Sundance 2014
MARKETING CAMPAIGN. UPDATE -
1. From Brighouse To Cannes, It's LE TOUR DE TAN - 16 Days, 783 Miles, One Man & His Dream. On A Bike.
The short film of our mission on a bicycle to Cannes 2012 has been made into an acclaimed short film - scooping awards and audience praise. It premiered in New York, went to Mexico, Sydney and beyond and is still playing at some of the UK's best short film festivals. Check out our Facebook page for video and images.
2. In April 2013, we are cycling from Dalston To The 'Dam to spread the Orange Fever message at The Netherlands biggest festival. We are producing a bigger and better short film about this journey, working with brand partners and with the new SpinLDN event in East London.
ORANGE FEVER was awarded silver medal in the Live Ammo pitching contest at the Apollo Cinema in London's West End. Our film pitch was awarded the honour by a prestious panel of judges including Gareth Edwards, best known for directing the 2010 indie motion picture [MONSTER