Head of Strategic Sourcing @ Universal Music Group in Louisville, Kentucky
I'm an innovative Talent Acquisition Leader, Certified Recruiter, Recruitment Marketer, & Educator, 1st-ever 2-timeSourceCon Hackathon Champion, and Founder of Sourcers Who Code. “Fluent in Business, Talent, and Technology,” I specialize in strategic sourcing, recruitment marketing, and operations, as well as best practice education.
I have an IT Staffing Recruitment foundation and focused experience in cutting-industries that span digital media, tech, and entertainment. I've carved out a niche for building corporate Strategic Sourcing functions from the ground up - and am currently doing so at Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company.
Find and connect with me @ohsusannamarie!
– Email: email@example.com
– Social: @ohsusannamarie
– 2018 - Speaking at SOSU
– 2018 - Speaking at Talent42
– 2018 - Speaking at RecruitDC
– 2018 - Speaking at Digital Talent Acquisition Summit → Topic: Maximizing Your Talent Brand SEO to Attract Your Dream Candidates
– 2018 - Graduated from Smashfly's Transform Academy (Transform Recruitment Marketing Certification)
– 2017 - Won the SourceCon Hackathon (1st 2-time winner EVER 🤓)
– 2018 - Spoke at SourceCon → Topic: Candidate Personas - How to Reverse Engineer Attracting, Finding, & Engaging Top Talent
– 2017 - Graduated from Indeed Academy
– 2017 - Joined SeekOut's Advisory Board
– 2017 - Graduated from SourceCon Academy
– 2017 - Founded @SourcersWhoCode
– 2017 - Won the SourceCon Hackathon
– 2016 - Graduated from Recruiter Academy (Certified Recruiter)
– 2016 - Recognized by the Ladders as a Top 100 Corporate Recruiter
Specialties & Areas of Interest:
Talent Acquisition Best Practices, Strategic Sourcing, Talent Mining, Market Research & Mapping, Recruitment Process Improvement, Resource Identification & Implementation, Employment Branding, Content Marketing, Candidate Engagement, Campaign Management, Reporting & Data Analytics, Teaching & Training, etc.