Prague, Czech Republic
- a professional with over 10 years of experience with NGO sector
- independent consultant specializing in area of international development, education, evaluation and effectiveness
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- wide experience with project and program management, training, capacity building, working with different donors (Europe Aid, US Aid, CZDA and other) and partners
- experience with academic sector (as an external lecturer and PhD. student at Faculty of Humanities, Charles University in Prague)
- focus on project and program designing and consultancy, project proposal development, evaluation, organisation/program/project effectiveness, strategy planning, couching and training
- interested in both short as well as long term assignments, including short term field visits
I can help you with deciding on project design or selecting the right type of funding, project proposal preparation from A to Z, planning and preparing strategy for the concerned activity, department or organisation and evaluation of your activities, project or program.
examples of what I have been involved in ...
Ateliér Pexeso - prepared a Communication Strategy
Mezeňák o.s. - prepared a strategic workshop
CARE Czech rep. - program advisor, project proposal developer
SIRIRI - peer review consultant, project proposal developer
MKC Praha, AFS, INEX SDA - evaluator of project of intercultural education "Stereotýpek v nás"
People In Need - project proposal developer
Dep. of Civic sector studies, Faculty of Humanities, Charles University - external lecturer (Development studies and Global development education)
Interpreteur, translator (e.g. CTECH, seznam.cz)
MKC Praha - consulting methodological papers for project La Ngompo (training of teachers in Czech republic and Ladakh, India)
my previous work experience ...
I worked on different managerial positions with People In Need (program manager in Ethiopia) and ADRA (head of department, project/program coordinator)