Pierre François Docquir
Senior Legal Officer at ARTICLE 19 in Londres, Royaume-Uni
• Researcher and expert in the fields of Human Rights Law, Internet and Media Law and Regulation.
• I have worked on topics such as the protection of Human Rights in the digital context, the evolution of media landscapes, comparative free speech law (US - Europe), the European Convention on Human Rights, Business and Human Rights, and various aspects of freedom of expression in worlds that are digitized - or not.
• PhD (Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2009).
PhD thesis: "Freedom of Expression in the worldwide communication networks: proposals for a theory of the right of access to privately-owned public spaces."
• Vice-president of the Conseil supérieur de l’audiovisuel, 2007 – March 2015 (part-time position): the CSA is the regulatory authority for audiovisual media in French-speaking Belgium
• Research fellow at the Perelman Centre for Legal Philosophy, Université Libre de Bruxelles(2001 - 2012).
• Lawyer (Brussels' Bar), 2000 - 2004.