London, United Kingdom.
I make digital content, build teams to make ambitious projects and create useful organisational strategies.
I'm currently Planning Director at Friday, where I deliver a combination of service design, digital strategy and management consultancy across a number of major accounts.
In the past I have:
- Created successful digital strategies and social campaigns for major organisations including the BBC, V&A and Royal Opera House, as well as multiplatform content for web, cinema and TV
- Produced websites, digital products and innovative prototypes that use technology to engage audiences
- Built and managed new digital teams
- Instigated partnerships between corporate companies and the arts
- Founded Culture Hack
- Co-founded the digital arts agency Caper and the women's speaker directory Articulate
- Gained funding from ACE, NESTA and the TSB
- Won lots of awards, including a D&AD