• An avid and enthusiastic learner with an academic background in Zoology and experience as a photographer, I love travelling. I have started a hotel in Puttaparthi in 1992 and have been constantly studying the hospitality industry, and have witnessed & experienced the transformation that this industry has been through in the last two decades.
• I pride myself on being a proactive, dedicated, committed and self-motivated professional with a logical and methodical approach to work. I have significant experience in the area of Project Management for Quickcut, a leading international provider of digital production workflow solutions to the Advertising, Publishing and Print Industries.
Currently, I am the Managing Director for Sai Towers Hotel Pvt Ltd at Puttaparthi.
I have compiled a book with the title "Love Is My Form" which unfolds the first 25 years of the life of Sri Sathya Sai Baba (1926 - 1950 ), a renowned world teacher from India. This is a pictorial biography that follows Sai Baba as Sathya and then as Raju, through his trials and tribulations as a schoolboy to his declaration that he was Sai Baba, the saint of Shirdi reborn. By the age of 25, he had set up an ashram in the remote village of his birth, calling it Prasanthi Nilayam, which in the following years became an international pilgrimage centre. Through recorded facts and events, interviews of contemporaries, maps, documents, illustrations, photographs and letters, the biographical series, aims to document for posterity the life, the works and the Teachings of this extraordinary person.
• Biographical Research
• Digital Asset Management
Key Personal Features:
• Engaged and involved
• Entrepreneurial and "never die" spirit
• Meticulous and thorough leader focused on delivering results and "winning"
• Highest level of quality orientation