Richard J. Cross
Sr Program Manager in Seattle, Washington
My name is Richard and I've been calling Seattle, WA my home since 2008. I am currently a Sr. Program Manager with Amazon supporting Worldwide Business Transformation as a member of the Industrial Design & Program Management team.
Here‘s some additional info about me:
- I was born in the Philippines and grew up as a military brat all over the world.
- I spent a good amount of my formative years in Fort Walton Beach and Orlando, Florida.
- I moved to Seattle to start my career with Boeing after graduating from the University of Central Florida with my BS in Industrial Engineering.
- Back In 2014, I earned my MBA from the University of Washington's Foster School of Business.
- Back in 2019, after 11 years with Boeing, I decided to switch to a new opportunity with my current employer, Amazon.
- I am very passionate about Diversity & Inclusion and it’s role in driving innovation and corporate strategy.
- I have served on several non-profit boards in Orlando and Seattle.
- I enjoy being a life long learner and I am always open to challenging myself with learning new skills and iterating on ideas.
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband Shawn, playing with my pets, and visiting with friends and family all around the world.
- I am a musician and play the trumpet.
- I am a Disney Vacation Club member and have visited Disney Parks and Resorts 100+ times.
- My ultimate goal is to continuously immerse myself in new cultures both domestic and foreign. So, a year long cruise around the world would be a dream come true!