Robert K. Bell
Web Developer in Sydney NSW, Australia
# My self-summary
My favourite things include self-documenting code, Elm & functional programming, automated builds, inclusive design, and my three hounds.
# What I’ve worked on
- Dozens of site build projects (Business Catalyst, Kentico), for an agency that does Digital Transformation.
- Custom node.js + typescript integration between two Project Management systems, for the business' own use.
- An app that uses web notifications to remind users when they begin to miss tracking time in timers. Built in Node.js + Elm, integrates with Accelo.
- Revealing Business Intelligence information via Power BI dashboards, drawing data from SQL Server.
# I’m really good at
- Deep Work.
- I'll listen intently as problems are explained, and get to the real cause.
- Paired problem solving / mentoring; it feels great to help a peer break through a problem.
# Side projects
I've been working on an Elm app that demonstrates complex behaviour of agents from simple rules, using Utility Theory: https://github.com/r-k-b/tulars