- a native Los Angeleno, who believes it’d be an amazing place if 98% of its population would relocate.
- a former resident of several cities in the western US & in the UK.
- currently inhabiting a mountainous area of San Diego County.
- an adoptive mom to three cats (Maow, Moya, and Whitewhite).
- proud to be her mother’s daughter and grandfather’s granddaughter.
- a professional zombie-herder (yes, really).
- tattooed & pierced and a body modification enthusiast.
- very freckled.
- a natural redhead, but a serial hair-dyer (usually blue, purple, pink, green, or a some combination of those).
- rarely without her camera and never without her iPhone.
- a political centrist with Libertarian leanings, which drives her mother crazy.
- a lover of baked goods and decadent desserty goodness (aka a total fatkid).
- obsessed with music (all genres – yes, really).
- not-so-secretly enamored with Henry Rollins and geophysics.
- craving salmiakki and/or champagne at any given time.
- a Trivial Pursuit & Scrabble champ, but is most lethal at Monopoly.
- harboring a lifelong dream to be on Jeopardy! and to be able to play Plinko on The Price is Right.
- always wanting to go back to Salt Lake City.
In a nutshell: has a penchant for the ridiculous, despite being quite boring.