Athens, Amsterdam, Edinburgh
Stefanos Falkonakis, is a person with an entrepreneurial approach in the Marketing & eCommerce business, having more than 9 years working experience with Pharmaceutical organizations, Online retail, Advertising, Internet Developing companies, nonprofit organizations, and Publishing organizations.
Proficient at analyzing digital marketing strategies, developing and leading ecommerce projects (B2C or B2B) with exceptional results in a team-oriented environment.
Apart from his exciting role as an e-Marketing Manager for Reed Elsevier he is also trying his talent as an entrepreneur by being the Co-Founder of All D Europe, a performance based Online Marketing Company offering services directly to Merchants & Brands and a business angels for two Greek based startups.
Every time he is visiting an eCommerce website his first emotion is how he can simplify the user experience and identify the mistakes many webmasters and developers do.
He loves Italian and Greek cuisine, travelling around and exploring new cities & cultures.
He is coming from sunny Athens but lives in one of the craziest cities of the world, Amsterdam.
Random Project Showcase:
- www.myElsevier.com [ B2B, eCommerce Platform]
- www.ScruffMacDuf.co.uk [ Leading Online Shop for Outdoor Dog Products ]
- www.Natural-Woman.com [ Natural Products Online ]
- www.NaturalFigure.co.uk [ Supplements & Superfoods Online ]
- PPF Shipping Ltd [ eCommerce Logistics ]
- Specom Web Solutions [ e-Project Managment ]
- MagneticStyle Europe [ Multilingual eCommerce Project - Jewellery ]
- Sanafil [ Digital Branding - Weight Management ]
- Ikove [ Digital Branding - Natural Shampoo ]
- PHILIPS HELLAS [Corporate Social Responsibility ]
- SOS Children Villages [ Social Media - Online Donation Strategy]