Sandeep Kumar Vishwakarma
H.N.-10, Radhe Enclave, Govindpuri
(Total teaching experience 5 Years)
· Assistant Professor at Dr. KNMIET, Modinagar, U.P. (Feb, 2014 to Till date)
· Assistant Professor at ACET, Baghpat, UP. (Feb, 2012 to Jan, 2014 date)
· Assistant Professor at Shridhar University Pilani, Rajasthan (Jan, 2011 to Feb,
· Lecturer at VBS Purvanchal University Jaunpur, UP (Aug, 2008 to July, 2009)
· Master of Engineering in Computer Science& Engineering (Regular) from National Inst. of
Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Chandigarh with 72%.
· B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur with
· Qualified in GATE.
· Winner of Reasoning and ‘C’ Programming completion at college level.
Short Term Courses
· ‘C’ : Attends 72 Hours Course From NIIT , Varanasi
· Visual Basic: Attends 72 Hours Course From APTECH , Varanasi
· ASP.Net: Attends 15 Days course from INFOZEN, Lucknow
· SQL server 2005: Attends 15 Days course from INFOZEN, Lucknow
· PHP: Attends 7 Days course from NITTTR, Chandigarh
Area of interest
· Design and Analysis Algorithms · Theory of Automata
· Data Structure · Compiler Design
· Cryptography and Network Security. · Computer Programming in C
Technical Skill and Tools:
· Database : Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005, MySql.
· Languages: C/C++, Visual Basic, ASP.Net (vb & C#),PHP, Core Java.
· Platforms : Windows (98, XP, Vista, Window7).
· Tools : Fundamentals of Computer, Ms Office.
· Sandeep Vishwakarma and Preeti Yadav, “Mining Association Rules Based Approach to Word
Sense Disambiguation for Hindi Language”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and
Advanced Engineering (IJETAE), Volume 3, Issue 5, pp 470-473, May 2013.
· Sandeep Vishwakarma and Chanchal Vishwakarma, “A Graph Based Approach to Word
Sense Disambiguation for Hindi Language”, International J