Dr. Sanjay Agarwala
· Medical Director, Chief of Surgery and the Head of the Department of Orthopaedics at the Mumbai-based P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre.
· Chairman of the AO Foundation Western India Chapter for teaching of fracture management.
· Founder trustee and Current Vice President of ISHKS (Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons
· Founder Member of the VETERN Group (Venous Thrombo-Embolism Research Network).
· AO Trauma Member
Fellowship and Awards:
· The International Graduate Fellowship Award of the Rotary Foundation USA.
· Hand and Microsurgical Fellowship, Derby, UK
· The Stanley Johnson Microsurgical Fellowship Award, Harrow, UK.
· The Journal of Associations of Physicians of India (JAPI) awarded him the J.C. Patel – B.C. Mehta award-2001
· Indian Medical Association (IMA)
· Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
· Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
· Association of Medical Consultants (AMC)
· Bombay Orthopedic Society (BOS)
· Maharashtra Orthopedic Association (MOA)
· Total Knee Replacements
· Total Hip Replacements
· Trauma and Fracture Fixation using AO techniques
· Primary and Revision Joint Surgery
· High Tibial Osteotomy
· Arthroscopy of the knee for sports injuries