Has studied Indian religions and coded a couple of WordPress plugins. Earns a living speaking, training, consulting, editing blogs, and exploring the field of Blogger Relations. She also manages Switzerland's first coworking space, eclau.
Will blog till her fingers fall off and kick your ass at judo.
A few milestones:
- 99-00: lived in Pune, India
- 2000: started blogging at Climb to the Stars
- 2003: created the first directory of Swiss blogs
- 2003: Blog d'Or for "best Swiss blog"
- 2004: birth of Bloggy Friday, formalizing blogger meetups initiated a few years before
- 2006: discovered Twitter, Facebook, and went freelance
- 2008: organized Going Solo, an international conference for digital freelancers
- 2008: founded the first coworking space in Switzerland, eclau
- 2008: started managing blogger relations for LeWeb conference, Paris
- 2009: founding editor of the ebookers travel blog
- 2010: founding director of first regional course on social media and online communities (SAWI, Lausanne)
- 2012: blogger relations with Orange Communications CH
- 2014: founding editor of the Phonak Open Ears blog