Public Speaker in Canada
Originally from California, over the past 15 years I've been helping all kinds of organizations around the world achieve better outcomes.
Types of Work I Do:
- Commercial real estate transactions,
- Business performance and financial turnarounds,
- Business brokerage and leading venture capital investment,
- Coaching small businesses through growth and expansion.
- Chartered Management Consultant (CMC)
- Registered Commercial REALTOR (R)
Sector Work Experience:
Financial Services,Real Estate, Utilities, Energy, Non-Profit, Transport, Retail, Government, Health, Education, Technology, Agriculture, Construction, Media and Telecommunications.
becoming a father; vacationing on an island off the coast of Brazil with my wife; riding horses across Kyrgyzstan and the Patagonian Andes; exploring remote Pacific islands; and restoring 100+ year old racing yachts.
- Master's degree in International Relations
- Master's degree in Information Systems
- Bachelors of Arts, Commerce
International Lawyer ABA Energy & Nat. Resources, Oxford Journal of World Energy Law & Business, Journal of Sustainable Development.
The charitable trust I'm involved with:
Wellington Classic Yacht Trust