Search Engine Optimization Training in Denver, Colorado
Free Introduction to SEO Training Class
Join us on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, via Livestream for a 75-minute search engine optimization training course.
Learn more and register at https://boulderseomarketing.com/seo-and-social-media-classes/introduction-seo-training/.
About the SEO Training
Are you not sure if your business could benefit from search engine optimization?
If you’re looking to have a competitive advantage, gain more leads from your website, create brand awareness, and ultimately achieve more sales, SEO could be instrumental in achieving these goals.
This complimentary 75-minute digital marketing and SEO training class is a great fit for you if you’d like to learn:
- How SEO works fundamentally and what has changed over the last few years
- How to research and identify the SEO keywords that will drive the right people to your website
- How to implementing SEO best practices on your website
- How to develop content that actually gets found in Google
- How to convert more site visitors to prospects and customers with conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies
- How to perform a technical SEO audit
- And how to take advantage of easy-to-implement off-page SEO strategies
Taught by international SEO expert Chris Raulf and conversion rate optimization expert Daniel Burns of Boulder SEO Marketing, this online workshop aims to help attendees implement an effective and successful online marketing strategy that will yield results for months and years to come.
[See a list of all of our upcoming digital marketing classes.]