Helsinki, London, Istanbul
• Writer / Director with a consistent track-record in creative storytelling across multiple genres (commercials, music videos, fiction, documentary & interactive documentary).
• Born, raised & educated in the United Kingdom, with over 10 years experience making films across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America.
• Authored work has been seen by over 100 million people in more than 100 countries, including screenings in 300+ cinemas and broadcasts on BBC, CNN, TRT, YLE and The Guardian & Observer websites;
- Clients include Sony Music, Virgin Media, Arup, Yahoo!, ActionAid, Oxfam and Save the Children.
• Teaching experience in practical and theoretical film making at several UK universities and private institutions around the world.
• Trained cameraman and editor with many broadcast credits.
Awards and Notable Achievements:
Blue Jean En Iyiler 2012 - Best Music Video
Altin Kelebek 2011 - Best Music Video
Limelight Film Awards 2008 - Best Comedy Film
Virgin Media Shorts 2008 - Shortlist Award (12 films selected from 1400)
Pangea Day - Official Selection 2008 (20 films selected from 3000)
Current TV - record-breaking 6 months as NUMBER 1 FILM in 2007