Agile Coach, Agile Trainer, and Product Development Consultant in Sydney, Australia
Shane Williamson is an agile coach who assists businesses with creating a customer centric culture through utilising agile, lean product management processes & tools so they focus clearly on delivering value to their customers.
Working in both the information technology and mobile industries, Shane has held various technical, marketing & strategy roles within the South Pacific and South East Asian regions, working for companies such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Optus & Telstra.
Some of the more notable achievements Shane has worked on are:
· Implementing one of Australia first interactive TV trials utilising Microsoft’s WebTV service.
· Chairing the Digital TV Interoperability Standards Board.
· Technical lead for Microsoft Windows ’95 throughout the Asia Pacific region.
· Launching an Australian first, award winning, 3G mobile application called LOC3.
· Co-founded the Australian & Sydney chapters of Mobile Monday.
Shane speaks on various topics centered on agile, product management, customer development & presentation skills
Residing in Sydney Australia, Shane is married with a daughter.
Hobbies: Computer gaming, mountain biking, skiing, rowing & amateur photography.
- Universal Convergence