Public Speaker, mentor, and Lean Startup Evangelist in Sydney, Australia
Shane Williamson is a Lean Product Management consultant who assists businesses with creating a customer centric culture through utilising lean product management processes & tools so they focus clearly on delivering value to their customers.
Working in both the information technology and mobile industries, Shane has held various technical, marketing & strategy roles within the South Pacific and South East Asian regions, working for companies such as Microsoft, Optus & Telstra.
Some of the more notable achievements Shane has worked on are:
· Implementing one of Australia first interactive TV trials utilising Microsoft’s WebTV service.
· Chairing the Digital TV Interoperability Standards Board.
· Technical lead for Microsoft Windows ’95 throughout the Asia Pacific region.
· Launching an Australian first, award winning, 3G mobile application called LOC3.
· Co-founded the Australian & Sydney chapters of Mobile Monday.
Shane speaks on various topics centered on lean development methodologies, product management, mobile, customer management, presentation skills, telecommunications & platform/telco as service strategies.
Residing in Sydney Australia, Shane is married with a daughter.
Hobbies: Computer gaming, drones, mountain biking, skiing, rowing & amateur photography.