My Work: TheRealShelli.com
I'm a passionate, experienced, Social Media Community Manager looking for the perfect fit.
What I'm good at:
- Strategy. I understand the difference between strategy and tactics. I'll ask about target audience, objectives, measurement and understand that "having Facebook" is not strategy.
- Community Management. I write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. that get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
- I am a strong contributor to brand, messaging and overall social media strategy. Consider including me in brainstorms.
- I am an excellent teacher and therefore a wonderful trainer. I developed most of the training materials and handled most of the client training for Conversify, a Global Digital Agency.
- I'm also creative, geeky, organized, and always a good pick me up at that Monday morning meeting when no one feels like being at work.
Plus, I have real social media agency experience and I also come with great references.
Yes, you can hire me.
My Play: EpicWeightLossJourney.com
I've lost 80lbs (and I'm not stopping there). Fitness and health are a personal passion of mine, and I started my blog as way to keep myself accountable and to (hopefully) inspiring others.