Life Coach & trainer
- Founder of Brave Story, Certified Results Coach (ICF)
- Certified Behavioral Consultant (IACET)
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Practitioner (CTAA)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-CAPM)
- More than fifteen years of professional and pastoral experience in coaching, counselling, mentoring, facilitating and training.
- Experienced in supporting, caring and journeying with individuals and families struggling with diverse adversities including compulsive behaviours, addictions, destructive habits, relational conflicts, abusive environment as well as other mental, physical and emotional setbacks.
- Value-focused, people-centric and purpose-driven coaching that focuses on building resilience and empowering millennials towards holistic wellbeing to achieve desired goals.
- Passion to help others discover their true value, passion and purpose, and inspire them to live their best life.
- The unique approach is to partner with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Life Mantra "Make a living by doing what I love and make a difference by empowering others wherever I go". - Shirley
Ready to write your new life story and be transformed?
Click the button above to make an appointment for a FREE discovery session (valued at $150) today or visit the www.bravestory.org for more details
"Perspective is shaped by perception. Perceptions can be reframed. Life coaches guide people to reframe those perceptions. Coaches help people see the opportunity by helping them change their perceptions, perspective and reframing their fears."
- Jay Shetty