Program Manager, Technology Consultant, and Business Partner in San Diego, California
I am a seasoned technology leader with 15 years of total IT experience – the last 7 of which are in managing strategic programs/portfolios and providing a consistent value stream delivery for companies of various sizes. I am experienced in translating an organization’s vision into technology solution and provide a 1-3-5 year road map to achieve their vision by
- Internally optimizing/transforming their business processes and/or capabilities
- To help transform their business by adopting new business models and/or new digital products or services
- To build a digital business platform
- To create a new digital customer experience/platform/channels
I helped organizations to be competitive in the technology landscape by delivering solutions in areas like ERP/CRM application development & delivery, system integration, technology refreshes, information/data architecture, business process modelling/automation, Product Management to support their digital transformation effort in
- public and private sectors
- in multiple verticals like healthcare and life sciences, technology, media and telecommunications and higher education.
- And in both on-prem and in-cloud solutions (or a combination of both)
To objectively define my experience, I’d say that I managed projects in the range of $2mil - $5mil budgets (CAPEX + OPEX) spanning over 1-3-year period and I’ve managed teams up to 16 full time employees and/or up to 60+ in a project-based reporting structure.
In my current role as a Delivery Manager/Director at Pro Karma, I am responsible for account mgmt., project finances and service delivery for multiple programs within SDG&E. I am currently managing major digital transformation initiatives within SDG&E. If I were to divide my responsibilities into categories, I would put them 3 major buckets – Acct. mgmt., Delivery mgmt. and Finance Mgmt.