IT, Project Manager, and Consultant in Brasil
My interests range from technology to entrepreneurship. I am also interested in innovation.
You can click the button above to schedule an appointment. If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below.
• Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner® – Scrum.org (PSPO)
• Certified Professional Scrum Master® – Scrum.org (PSM)
• Certified Scrum Fundamentals Certified® – Scrum Study (SFC)
• Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager – Scaled Agile Framework (POPM)
• MBA in Project Management with focus on PMBok standards
• 15+ years of experience with software development life cycle - Waterfall and Agile environments
• 6+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary teams
• 5+ years of experience implementing Agile methodologies, performing as Scrum Master and Product Owner
• Experience in multinational companies, working with overseas teams(France, Spain, US) and with international experience personally (Spain and U.S.)
• Deep knowledge in techniques, practices and games for Agile environments
• Extensive knowledge of software engineer processes, including source control, unit testing, code verification, and documentation . Ability to effectively execute programming, debugging, data analysis, and system analysis
• Cloud computing and DevOps practices and tools
• Increased delivery productivity using Agile.
• Helped to delivery complex projects from start to finish.
• Coaching Product Owners, Developers and Managers to understand and apply Agile principles.
• Implemented the Agile Culture in companies for different industries.
• Managed international remote teams in several time zones.
• Working as product value optimizer in order to ensure projects are aligned to business / functional requirements, and that they are also on-budget and time-saved.
• Identified and removed impediments in multiple projects and initiatives.
• Direct interface with managers, seniors executives, clients and different stakeholders to understand their goals.