Teacher and Recruiter in Tainan City, Taiwan
I was born in the U.K., but have spent the last 9 years in Taiwan, both studying and teaching English to adults. I am passionate about languages, and cultures, especially those of East-Asia.
English (native), French, Japanese, Norwegian , Chinese.
- Sheffield University (UK), B.A. in East Asian Studies; 2005-2009
- Kobe University (Japan), Exchange program; 2007-8
- Beverley Grammar School (UK), 1995-2002
-GJUN, Tainan, Taiwan 2014-present
- EchoABC, Tainan, Taiwan 2013-2014
- English Teaching Assistant Kobe University (Japan); 2007-8
Valid driving licenses for Taiwan and the U.K.
Strong musical bacground: piano, violin, clarinet, voice.
Own transport and driving license.
I enjoy any outdoor activity, walking the dog, cooking, and watching movies.