New York, NY
New York, NY
I'm a kick-ass passionate, empathetic & innovative relationship builder and expert marketing, PR, content/partner development and production executive in the entertainment, digital tech, arts & culture sectors.
I've worked with international, award-winning artists & companies to develop & produce films, theater & music projects, festivals, events & digital media start up companies for 20+ years including work with:
- the former head of Disney Studios, Animation & Theatricals—Peter Schneider; filmmaker/writer Rebecca Miller & actor Daniel Day-Lewis; Forensic Films; Film Arts Foundation; Mill Valley Film Festival, Global Film Initiative, San Francisco Opera; and London's famed Shakespeare Globe & Royal Court Theatre.
I've developed many high profile socio-politically charged projects with diverse communities in the US & abroad from inner cities, relief missions in post-revolutionary Romania, a film in the Middle East to small villages in Indonesia.
My expertise includes: content development & programming, digital & social media & event marketing strategy & public relations, branding & collateral strategy & development, & client/partner relationship-building & management.
I've created unique integrated online, live-event & traditional marketing, publicity & public relations programs & solutions to promote all forms of traditional & new & transmedia campaigns.
More recently, I produced the award winning documentary, "City of Borders," served as President of the Bay Area Chapter of Women in Film & Television International from 2006-2011, produced the inaugural Social Change Film Festival in Bali, Indonesia and served as Producer & Director of Partner Engagement & Distribution for the Moxie Institute, a digital media/film studio founded by Filmmaker/Webby Awards Founder Tiffany Shlain.
I'm a graduate of two famed schools for theater: Northwestern University and Yale University Graduate School of Drama and currently I am:
- on the faculty of a San Francisco Art Institute's digital film & video production program
- am a Live Producer for Richard Branson's Virgin Disrupt Debate series
- am a producer for a a new narrative feature film called "The Last Black Man in San Francisco"
- and head up marketing & PR for the California State University Entertainment Industry Initiative.