Glennie Hammer

Small Business Owner and Social Media Manager in England, United Kingdom

Visit my website

Sole traders must have different types of insurance such as Employer’s Liability if there are any employees; with other types of insurance being preferred such as public liability insurance and employer’s liability cover. There might also be industry specific insurance which is required.