Hi, I’m Sheri.
I’m a wife, mama of two grown kiddos, a “Shay Shay” to a precious grand babe and modern-day missionary. We live in the Pardubice region of Czech Republic- the horse racing capital of the country.
A little bit about me:
• I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I know where I will be spending eternity. Do you?
• I am passionate about business and have been since I started earning my own moola at the age of 12.
• I use natural remedies and essential oils everyday.
• I have a bad habit of always thinkning I'm right.
• I tend to thrive in high pressure situations.
• I love teaching scriptural principles to anyone interested.
• I haven’t always eaten healthy. I have a terrible carb tooth and used to have no idea what a serving size meant.
• I am passionate about real health & wellness, simplifying and hope to have a backyard full of chickens, goats and other nifty animals one day.
Our journey into a life with a mission started with a story about Africa, Janurary 2006. I never intended to end up living in a foreign country, doing life with a totally different culture or owning a business I'm insanely passionate about but here I am, and it’s been a quite the adventure so far.