Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago, Illinois
M.B.A., Master of Business Administration, Emphasis: Management 2012
Bachelors of Science in Liberal Arts, Albany, New York
B.S., Bachelors of Science in Liberal Arts, 2000
American Solar Direct, Los Angeles, CA 02/2015-11/2015
• Manage existing and new accounts in California
• Assist consultants in providing information to new and existing customers
• Market company Solar Products
• Resolve complex situations for accounts
• Business Analysis for accounts
• Create a high level of communication between corporate and field offices
VXI Global Solutions, Los Angeles, CA 08/2009-02/2015
Group Representative DIRECTV
• Account Manager / Group Manager
• Developed Account Analysis
• Generated Sales of equipment and programming
• Marketed products for accounts
• Resolved complex situations in escalated calls
• Monitored real time reports with calls for sales and quality assurance
• Coached and trained new hires in current systems
AVID MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS LOAN CONSULTANT, LOS ANGELES, CA
January 2008 – July 2009
• Assisted clients on effective communication techniques and development of online resources to improve credit scores. Analyzed debt to income ratios for customers in connection with loan qualifications. Coordinated home closing sales with escrow companies and banks. Reviewed home inspection reports after on site evaluations.
Apple One agency assignment, Los Angeles, CA
February 2007 – December 2007
• Managed inbound and outbound telephone calls along with email marketing.
• Instrumental in helping customers resolve challenges with acceleration concerns with carpets in vehicles.
• Special project included the Tundra national campaign in connection with release of providing technical information on the vehicle to consumers.
• Reviewed with customers specifications of the vehicle and encouraged them to meet with dealers for sales.
• Case Manager Tier II customer service in Toyota covering all complex situations with the FJ cruiser, Lexus and Scion products.
eHarmony.com, Pasadena, CA 07/2004-07/2006
Team Lead (Supervisor)
• Supervised and coached a team of 20 Customer Service Agents
• Managed quality and productivity of the call center
• Resolved disputes