Consultant, Architect, and Director in Arizona
Steve Taplin, MBA is a C-Level Executive focused on the Real Estate, Mortgage, Technology and Franchising industries.
I focus on Fast Growth & Mid-Market Companies | Investments, Acquisitions, Turnarounds | Strategic Leadership & Management
I am a take charge C-Level Executive who quickly overcomes profit & growth challenges, leveraging entrepreneurial drive, formidable expertise in sales, marketing, IT, operations, general management & market acumen for success in companies. Charismatic lead-by-example executive who “rolls up my sleeves” to get the job done w/ impeccable P&L management to $100M and teams to 200.
Some key highlights of my career include:
• Built & led 4 companies – with impeccable P&L management to $100M & teams to 200
• Developed a national investment franchise across 13 states throughout the US that profited $4.1M in 3 years
• Drove $80M top line revenue, exceeding anticipated profit margins at IBM
• Success across multiple specialties/industries including: digital marketing, franchising, real estate, & technology
• Exceptionally well networked across multiple industries, sought-after speaker, presenter and guest expert on radio shows with 1,000,000+ listeners.
• Executed 2,673 real estate & lending transactions across 19 states with a total market value of $300M+.
Proven C-Level Competencies:
• Back-Office Systems Technology
• Global Market Growth | Expansion
• Strategic Orientation
• Pricing and Market Research
• Results Orientation
• Governance | Pre-IPO Expertise
• Risk Identification and Mitigation
• Operations Management
• KPI’s and Benchmarking
• Sales and Marketing ROI Tracking
• Forecasting and Financial Modelling
• Change Leadership
• Marketing and Lead Generation
• Multi-Million Dollar P&L
• Team Leadership and Development
• Offshore Operations Strategy
• Equity and Debt Financing
• Inside/Outside Sales Team Strategy
• Employee Accountability
• Contract Negotiations