Chantal "Taly" Russell
CEO in New York
Chantal "Taly" Russell has built her career on one simple goal: to help passionate and talented people thrive in their professional environments.
From her early years as casting director for film and TV to over a decade of experience in administrativeand HR search recruiting, Taly is always interested in matching the best and brightest skill sets and personalities with the roles that will suit them.
Since founding SilverChair Partners, Taly Russell has shared her business insights with Business News Daily, ABC News, bSmart, Forbes BrandVoice®, and more.
Taly Russell is passionate about contributing to humanitarian causes and initatives, ranging from environmental safety and protection to research of diseases. Sheis actively involved in numerous philanthropic organizations. She has been part of the Robin Hood Foundation, a charitable organization targeting poverty in New York City, for fifteen years. In recent years she’s branched out into more organizations, such as:
- The Lung Cancer Research Foundation (LCRF): dedicated to funding groundbreaking research in lung cancer
- The Green Schools Alliance (GSA): helping schools pursue sustainability efforts
- Charity Water: bringing safe drinking water to people in developing countries
- Stop Poaching Now (NY charter membership): founded to eradicate the demand for endangered animal products and support biodiversity
- American Museum of Natural History Junior Council: an outlet for philanthropists and enthusiasts of the Museum
The team at SilverChair Partners share Taly Russell's desire to contribute to a variety of humanitarian causes and initiatives. Most recently they held a company-wide holiday fundraiser for City Harvest, an organization that has rescued and delivered over 600 million pounds of nutritious food to help fight hunger in New York. SilverChair Partners raised $5,500 in their efforts.
- New York University
- Boston University