Tara B. Perry
Bellingham, Washington, United States
Dr. Tara B. Perry is an associate professor at Western Washington University. Her background spans three unique parts of the world. Her family is originally from Antigua, West Indies, but she grew up in Canada (living in both Vancouver and Montreal), and she was born in and now teaches in the United States. Teaching, service, and community are driving principles for Dr. Perry, in all that she does.
- Providing Employment Skills and Communication Training: Service-Learning to Help Students Serve and Value Their Future Clients/Customers Better: http://ww4.aievolution.com/nca1301/index.cfm?do=ev.viewEv&ev=15323
- Perry, T. B., Eblen, A., Launius, B., Peterson, H. (2010). Building community through co- authorship. Academic Exchange Quarterly. Refereed. (Received “Editor’s Choice award”).
- Sias, P. M., Heath, R., Perry, T. B., Silva, D., & Fix, B. (2004). Narratives of workplace friendship deterioration. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 21(3), 321-340. Refereed.
- Interview with NCA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_VICO0jwYg
- Service-Learning Student Project: http://m.westernfrontonline.net/news/article_473e613e-538e-11e3-af70-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm