San Mateo CA
Tina Baylocq is a 20 year veteran in marketing for a variety of technology companies. She has created, overseen and managed all outbound marketing communications and demand generation programs for both Large Enterprise and Small Start Up organizations. Tina has helped launch numerous products and brands, experiencing successful growth and adoption time over time. At Cisco, Tina was responsible for creating, overseeing and managing all outbound marketing communications, demand generation and social media for the Cloud and Systems Management Technology Group, commercially known as Cisco Prime. During her tenure there, Tina saw her responsibilities grow from managing less than 10 products to now overseeing all software products and solutions spanning Service Provider, IT, Enterprise, Data Center Management and Automation. Prior to Cisco, Tina worked at Apple, where she successfully participated in the launch of the iPad and iPhone4 by producing a first of its kind event, AcademiX, a global on-line multi-site LIVE broadcast, simultaneously available via teleconference, online discussion forums and social media commentary. Tina has also worked for Salesforce.com, Adobe, and numerous other fortune 100 Silicon Valley technology companies and a wide range of start-ups. She is familiar with a wide-variety of marketing concepts, practices, and processes with extensive experience and senior level responsibilities in planning and accomplishing successful marketing campaigns having experienced greater-than-expected performance.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- An expert understanding of social media/networks and active user.
- Superior communication and organizational skills, with an eye for accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to structure a work plan and execute against it
- Ability to gather and synthesize information
- Desire and ability to roll up my sleeves and get things done and done well
- Team player