Software Engineer, Father, and SRE in 東京, 日本
I am a system infrastructure engineer currently living in Tokyo, Japan.
You can click the button above to read my blog (mainly in Japanese).
Graduated the University of Tokyo in 2010, and received the master's degree of Information Science and Technology there in 2012. Also I received Integrated Special Scheme for Information Security Specialist cultivation program certificate in 2012
Joined DeNA Apr 2012 and worked for server operation, data centre migration, development of operation support tools. Made a presentation of the current DeNA's infrastructure and techniques used there; Blog Slide Video
Left DeNA Jun 2016, and joined raksul Jul 2016. Widened jobs to office network and security.
Current position is Elastic Infra, SRE job for outside companies https://elastic-infra.com/. Playing a role as an infrastructure architect and chief engineer.
- Shogi 3rd Dan (Japan Shogi Association) (Mar 2003)
- Software Design & Development Engineer Examination (ソフトウェア開発技術者試験) (Dec 2008) SW-2008-10-01684
- Third-class chief electricity engineer
- Second-class electrician
- ISS Certificate (Mar 2012) T-15
- The Official Business Skills Test in Bookkeeping, 3rd grade (日商簿記3級) (Feb 2017) 145-3-32159
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Processional
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty
Also a collaborator/co-author of some OSS.