Tonja Renée Stidhum
Writer and Director in Los Angeles, California
The 'j' in my name isn't silent; it's quite loud and dramatic.
Who I Write: Me and you, your mama and your cousin, too.
What I Write: Features, Shorts
When I Write: Only the days that end in 'y.' Can't go overboard or anything.
Where I Write: Here. There, too.
Why I Write: Because when I figured out that this wild imagination could be (somewhat) tamed via keyboard, I had to pounce on the opportunity.
How I Write: Freely.
- Very Smart Brothas Contributor Portfolio
- Hollywood's Black Renaissance Writer/Contributor Portfolio
- The Extraordinary Negroes Contributor Portfolio
- The Curvy Fashionista Portfolio
- "My Battle With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts" at EBONY
- "No, Viola Davis is Not the 'Black Meryl Streep'" at EBONY
- "I Lust For Adventure: Barcelona and Marrakesh" at Passport Required
- "How One Little Company Is Making Backpacking Cheaper - and More Inclusive" at GQ
"Worth A Thousand" - Short Film: https://instagram.com/p/BIEhvGUg8DG/
"Run You" - Short Film: