Luis Toro Dupouy
Teacher, Director, and Consultant in Madrid, Spain
Professor & Head of Academic Programs
Higher Education Manager with national & international experience in educational projects. Expert in knowledge management, dedicated to strategic planning and developing traditional and e-learning programs. Expert in business simulations.
· PhD in Economics and Business Sciences, Universidad de Granada (Granada, Spain)
· Master of Business Administration, University of Saint Thomas (Houston, TX. USA)
· Master in Marketing Management, ESIC Business & Marketing School (Madrid, Spain)
· BSc. in Psychology, Universidad Central de Venezuela (Caracas, Venezuela)
Articles published in Harvard Deusto Business Review (https://www.harvard-deusto.com/luis-toro-dupouy)
Essential Teaching Goals:
1. Develop ability to apply principles and generalizations already learned to new problems and situations
2. Develop analytic skills
3. Develop problem-solving skills
4. Develop ability to draw reasonable inferences from observations
5. Develop ability to think holistically: to see the whole as well as the parts
You can click the button above to hire me.