The Symphony of Insanity
A Magazine For Pragmatic Solutions in India
Welcome to The Symphony of Insanity!
You may click the button above to join our forum for discussion. We welcome you to get in touch with us through the social link below.
We're a magazine which welcomes the most insane minds to be heard with the most pragmatic (and hence 'insane') solutions for various reforms on politics, economics, social architecture,business innovations, and environmental solutions.
a) Write once a week and edit it yourself before submitting it.
b) Edit the work of two other contributors/editors per week.
c) Share your work (after your work has been published) across all of your social media tag anyone who might be interested.
d) Attend a Skype meeting once a week.
a) Write once in two weeks and edit it yourself before submitting it.
b) Share your work (after your work has been published) across all of your social media and tag anyone who might be interested.
3) If you do not want to join the magazine team, yet would like to contribute, please mail your original and fresh work/ideas to email@example.com.
4) Your feedback (if constructive) is always encouraged.
To join a magazine which aims at being a platform to enable you to express yourself and to provide people with your solutions:
1) Fill up this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrvuSqVeMct7p3ghqtM2hY85sV7I8ObBpfQV0r0HtvKlRorA/viewform.
And if you ever plan to do something like that, do it right now or you may never really do it.
2) Send a sample of your original and fresh (not previously shared) work firstname.lastname@example.org,with your ideas to change the world.
3) We'll schedule an informal interview.
4) When we are certain that you are really interested in this adventure, we'll add you to our team.
You could learn to edit (if you are uncertain) and you will learn to schedule your posts (after they have been finalized) using WordPress (if you are unfamiliar with the same).
Note: We don't pay our contributors, as we're currently non-profit.