Twenty years ago, if varicose veins develop on your legs meant the end of skirts instead of a new life that was shielded by compression stockings. However, you don’t need to worry about the problem. There are so many new treatments are available that can get rid of varicose veins easier than before.
Many factors increase the risk of developing varicose veins:
1. Age. As you get older, the values in your veins become weaken, and sometime they may lose their values.
2. Family history. Having family members with veins, also increase your chances.
3. Pregnancy. Your body produces lots of blood during the pregnancy. The backward blood makes the veins large so that they are visible on the legs.
4. Lack of exercises. Sitting or standing for a long time increases the work of your veins. This is the big problem with your legs bent.
How to prevent varicose veins
1. Exercise daily. Appropriate exercises can improve the circulation, even a brisk walk around the block can help your circulation.
2. Use compression stockings. One of the most affordable treatments, which is recommended by lots of doctors.
3. Don’t sitting or standing too long without taking breaks to move around.
4. Maintain a healthy body weight. Lose weight helps prevent blood from pooling in your legs. Being overweight add more pressure on your legs.
5. Homeopathy. There are many home remedies can reduce the risk of getting varicose veins. Homeopathy is one of the most common systems of medicine that provide the best course of treatments.
Twisted and swollen veins that can easily be reduced by the natural and herbal home remedies.
1. Ice. Ice helps constrict blood vessels. Apply ice on your legs will help to reduce the pain.
2. Grape Seed Oil. You can try grape seed oil if you don’t like eating grape seed extracts. Grape seed oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can improve strengthen of veins.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the great treatment for varicose veins. It’s a natural cleaner and can improve the blood flow and circulation.
Check out here to find more home remedies and tips: Varicoseveinstalk