• Active member of the Telugu Desam Party – the ruling political party in the state of Andhra Pradesh from 1994 to 2004 and from 1983 to 1989.
• President of Ayyanna Yuvasena – a regional youth outfit affiliated to The Telugu Desam party.
• Organized health camps and blood donation camps for the rural poor in Narsipatnam constituency.
• Organized Personality Development and Communication Skills Development Workshops in Narsipatnam constituency.
• As the Opposition party, organized peaceful protest rallies, pickets and represented the voice of the people to the government on issues such as hike in prices of essential commodities, fuel and power tariff and bus fares.
• Ensured that the promises made in the Election Manifesto of the ruling party were fulfilled by them and that people were not left in the lurch. ( Pensions for the elderly, free power for farmers, provision of subsidized rice for a family)
• Spearheaded the Think tank for the Youth Wing in Vizag district during the General Elections of 2009. For details please refer the attachments.
• Formulated the MoU for Ayyanna Yuvasena including the objectives, policies, rules and regulations.
• Rendered a helping hand to the people in times of distress and suffering. For details please refer the attachments.