• MBA in Business Administration with specialization in Human Relations (2009).
• Over eight years of experience working as an Employee Assistance Professional (EAP) working with employees, managers, and other HR departments in addressing their presenting needs.
• Over eight years extensive experience assisting HR departments with Employee Relations, Employee Assistance Programs, Organizational Behavior, Performance Management, Training and Best Practices Development.
• Experienced with developing procedures to ensure compliance with company standards as well as all state and local laws requirements.
• Responsible for assisting client HR staff with performance management issues including- progressive discipline procedures and workplace issues and conflicts.
My qualifications include:
• HR Management Consulting
• Best Practice development• Employee Relations
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Organizational Training/Development
• Crisis Intervention Stress Management
• Organizational Behavior • Client Service management