Senior Systems Analyst in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
I am a systems analyst, working on all project and business stages, from the prospection of new opportunities, requirements, processes and business analysis, development and supervision to the post-sale.
Solid experience in requirements analysis, business analysis and processes analysis, focused on eliciting, direct communication with clients, developers and business department, story creation, requirements specification to developers, BDD, use cases, UML diagrams, creation of test scenarios, modeling of business processes, AS-IS and TO-BE modeling, SCRUM, wireframes and functional mockups.
I am also experienced in the BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance) market, working on big companies’ systems such as SulAmérica, Bradesco Seguros and Mongeral Aegon in various segments and projects as analyst developer (Cobol, Cobol Microfocus, Cobol/ AS400 e Cobol CICS), data administrator and software factory leader.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
▪ Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
▪ Experience in the insurance market, working on systems related to: automobile, mass market, health, life insurance and social security; industrial and commercialrisk, brokers registration and remuneration; customer service systems.
▪ Development and maintenance of customer service systems.
▪ Experience in requirements eliciting with clients, analysis, and modeling.
▪ Experience in program development based on the following languages: Cobol, Cobol Micro Focus, and Cobol /CICS, using DB2 database.
▪ Experience in administration and data modeling.