BIO Wanda Strickfaden, President and founder of Improve Credit Consulting Firm, www.Icdebt.com. Wanda Strickfaden had a highly successful radio show as a Radio Host and Co-Producer of the “Improve Credit & Finance” show on WGIV 103.3FM/1370AM. Improve Credit Consulting Firm is a nationally recognized firm that specializes in credit education, credit restoration, and credit maintenance. In addition, to their expertise with the FDCPA, FCRA, FCBA, and HIPPA Act reasonable procedures and credit damages. Wanda serves as a credit expert, credit witness, and legal consultant for those involved in credit litigation. Wanda Strickfaden was certified with the FCRA and has 14+ years of experience within the consumer credit industry as a credit counselor, credit consultant, and home counselor. She also have over 7 years’ experience as a Mortgage Banker for Residential and Commercial lending. She has authored and created numerous educational materials on following subjects’ matters:
• The book, Credit Repair: Real Answers to Your Credit Problems
• The article, The Factors That Affect Your Credit Score – consulted consumers with credit restoration and education by assisting them with disputes, consolidation, settlements, identity theft protection, and debt management. Managed relationships between Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union for consumer’s credit restoration process for the following debts: banks, mortgage lenders, credit card companies, private and government student loans, medical accounts, judgments, tax liens, and bankruptcy.
• Managed credit restoration between Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union for large strategic clients, and celebrities based in North Carolina, South Carolina, California, and New York.
• Well versed in credit score validations, impact analysis, score migration studies, credit score card mathematical calculations and the influence of the credit scoring system. Performed hundreds of credit score training to mortgage brokers, real estate agencies, private/public schools, and have taught seminars for financial and credit literacy at Cabarrus County Community College ‘Small Business” departments.
• Wanda has appeared on WBTV Channel 3 News in Charlotte NC as the Financial Credit Expert with the segments of “Drowning in Debt”, and “How to Avoid Bankruptcy After Divorce”, She was also named the “F