Chicago, Illinois, United States
A dedicated technical expert with more than 10 years of experience using Autodesk software, Adrianna specializes in developing and executing implementation strategies using Building Information Modeling tools and the Integrated Project Delivery process within the AEC community to improve and enhance their business practices.
As the AEC industry moves towards an integrated practice in technology and processes, Adrianna engages with clients and organizations to educated them on the benefit of a Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) workflow. Not only the aspect of 3D modeling, but the importance of using the model information to expand their services and improve their designs. Using the "I" in BIM allows companies to extract valuable information for integration with analysis tools, estimating software and collaboration applications within a digital environment.
Adrianna has a Degree in Architectural Engineering, with specialties in Structural and Environmental Design from Milwaukee School of Engineering. She has many certifications, including, but not limited to LEED AP, Autodesk CFD Bronze, MEP Fabrication, Consulting Services, an Autodesk Approved Instructor, and Autodesk Revit Certified Implementation Expert.
Her specialties include:
- Client Process and Workflow Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Multi-discipline Implementation
- Consulting and Training
- Technical Sales
Her technical expertise include:
- Autodesk Revit, Green Building Studio and Ecotect
- BIM integration with Autodesk Navisworks, Quantity Take Off, Structural Detailing, 3DS Max Design, Inventor and Showcase
- Trelligence Affinity
- BIM integration with 3rd party analysis software for the architectural, mechanical and structural software disciplines